If you know me, you know I love the purple one, Prince. Last night while watching the 2016 BET Awards different tributes to The Purple King, inspired me to do this look. "Erotic City"
1. Yes, moisturize and prime prior to applying your products. My skin texture is a little uneven because I recently had a chemical peel
2. Correct or conceal, I am using the Muse Corrector Kit In Pink, I'm using this color because I am going for a glow!
3. I apply my soon to come Muse Liquid Foundation, I drew in my brows and added Muse Illuminating powder to my cheeks and cuspids bow
4. For my eyes I did a reverse smoky eye, using Muse Jet Black Kohl Pencil and Muse Super Silky Shadow "StormCloud" I lined my bottom water line and used a small blender brush to smudge a seal for a smoky look
5. On my lips is Muse Cream Lipstick Legacy.
i wanted to create a pop life, erotic feel what do you think?