My struggle is real, I have gotten so many compliments on my skin it amazes me, but to the untrained eye you can see a group of blackheads and congestion in my t-zone and now on my cheeks. My enormous urge to pick at these villains and see them removed is causing some scaring! So, I recently have had to change my skin care routine a tad bit.
1. I pre-cleanse with Neutrogena Ultra Light Cleansing Oil- now this is my dupe to Dermalogica's Pre-cleanse oil, but much cheaper!
2. I then cleanse my skin thoroughly using a facial sponge and Dermalogica's Clearing Wash, though I love this cleanser I think I am going to Murad's cleansing products a try to help treat my congestion, post a European facial.
3. Sometimes I miss a spot around my hair line or I may have even left soap scum behind, I swipe my skin with these amazing acne fighting pads from this skin care company Formula 10.06.06 it is saturated with acne fighting ingredients and pore clearing agents such as glycolic acid
4. If it is day time I follow up after the cleansing pads with Dermalogica's clearing mattifier. But At night I have been using Murad's Post Acne Clearing Gel so far my skin is improving, will keep you updated.
5. I then moisturize with Formula 10.06.06 mattifying moisturizer