Here are a few tips to achieve a quick/healthy summer look by Makeup Artist : Ashley Hale.
- I recommend to stay moisturized during the summer. With any moisturizer (SPF highly recommend )
- Next use a primer ALWAYS after your moisturizer I highly recommend a (oil free) primer for the summer especially if you will be in the sun a lot.
- APPLY foundation I recommend a tinted moisturizer. It would give you medium to full coverage and it's very light weight, that way your face won't look or feel heavy.
- I used a dark green grassy eye shadow for this look. Blended it out and I used an angle brush, I also used the same shadow on the bottom for the liner.
- I used a summery glistening pink for my lips for a natural look.
- A liquefied matte liner for my wing
- False eye lashes (any kind you like)
- A light contour and highlight to bring more dimension to my face (highly recommended for people with unrefined bone structure).
For More Tips or How To Book An Appointment contact Ashley Hale: firstname.lastname@example.org,
Follow Ashley On IG @iamashleyk__ two underscores!