Blender Brush - is used for applying your blush. This is ideal for applying powdered color to your cheeks and blending it up along your cheekbone. Be sure to say cheese (smile) to locate your cheekbone better.
- Eye Contour Brush - this is great for contouring the edge of your eyes.
3. Fan Brush- gently applies powders and highlighters on your cheekbones, temples, and cupids bow.
4. Foundation Brush- You can apply foundation to your face and then use the brush to spread and blend or alternatively apply your foundation directly to the brush .
5. Wing Eyeliner Brush- this brush is perfect for drawing a wing eyeliner look with cream, powder and gel formulas.
6. Blending Eye Brush- after shadow and liner application creates a natural finish to any eye look. It helps with the leftover eyeshadowy particles
7. Silicone Sponge - I am so happy I have this amazing sponge I love it compared to my beauty blender this is my holy grail silicone.Washing the oval brush or the sponge will be minimized and they will last a whole lot longer.THIS APPLICATOR will literally take no more effort than rubbing it with a little soap and rinsing with some luke warm water. Holy Grail!!!
8. Kabuki Brush - it is always good to have kabuki brush is varsatile its all around brush.It is good for applying foundation, bronzers, blushers and shimmers flawlessly. Overall, this is the brush for me if I lost all my brushes (lol)
Brushes 1,2,4,5 were limited editions from Walgreen retail value $12.99
Elf Brushes 3, 6 purchase at elfcosmetics.com retail value $1.00 each
Silicone Sponge Applicator at amazon.com retail value $ 1.00 each.
Avon Kabuki Brush at Avon.com retail value $ 13.00
ENJOY Reading till next time ..